SATYNARAYANAPURAM

Patron : Our Lady of Good Heath
Parish Priest : Rev. Fr. Mathew Thoppil

Address : Parish Priest
Catholic Church
Satyannarayanapuram
VIJAYAWADA – 520 011

Telephone No : 0866 – 253 68 49

Institutions :
J.M.J. Sisters’ Convent
J.M.J. -Society of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
Amali E.M. High School

Established: (1993)

Catholics : 1610
Chapels : 03
Catechists : 01
Substations : 09

History:
The parish of Satyanarayanapuram was bifurcated from Pezzonipeta parish and was canonically erected a parish on 01 January, 1994. The Church constructed by the first parish priest, Fr. Udumula Bala Shoury Reddy and was blessed on 08 September, 1996 by Bishop Joseph Thumma.

Substations: 09
Amebedkar colony, Arundelpet, Devinagar, Madhura Nagar, Mutyalampadu (1956), Bhavajipet (1955), Railway Colony, Ramakrishna Puram, Teacher’s Colony,

Former Parish Priests:
Fr. Udumula Bala Shoury Reddy (Dec 1995 – Apr 1998)
Fr. Purathechirayil Francis Sales (Apr 1998 – Aug 2004)
Fr. Bezawada Samuel John (Aug 2004 – May 2009)
Fr. Mathew Thoppil (May 2009 –

History is updated till 2000.
Statistics as per 2011