PEDA-MUSTABAD

Patron : Fathima Matha
Parish Priest : Rev. Fr. Prabhakar Reddy, SAC
Address : Parish Priest
R.C.M. Church
Peddamusthabad
Gannavaram
Krishna Dt. 521 104

Telephone number : 08672 – 24 82 66

Catholics : 1166
Chapels : 02
Prayer Huts : 03
Catechists : 03
Substations : 01
Parish Schools : 01
Teachers : 04

Institutions:

History :
Peddamustabad was bifurcated from Keesarapally parish and was made as parish on 26th May 2008. Until then it was quasi parish. It was entrusted to the Pastoral care of Pallotine community. The catholic faith of this parish dates back to 1930. Until May 17th, 2008 Musthabad is part of Kesarapalli Parish. On May 17th His Lordship Most Rev. Mallavarapu Prakash made Musthabad as a quasi Parish and handed it over to the Pallottians. On 30th May, Msgr Chinnappa presided over Eucharist and officially handed it over to the Pallotiines in the presence of faithful, religious and representatives of Pallottine consulters Frs. Thomas K & Fr. Madanu John Bhaskar Rao.

The first parish priest was Fr. James Banu Bodula. On April 19th 2009 the Divine Mercy Shrine was blessed by His Lordship Mallavarapu Prakash. It was inaugurated by the Pallottine Provincial Rev. Fr. Susayan Sathyanesan.

Substations: 01
Chinnamustabad

Former Parish Priests:
Fr. James Banu Bodula, SAC (May 2008 – May 2009)
Fr. John Bhaskar Rao, SAC (May 2009 –